Valerie Wilson moved to Front Royal, VA from Houston, TX in the summer of 2020 for her son to attend Randolph Macon Academy. She works as the Global Senior Technical Advisor in Energy for AIG. Valerie holds her Professional Engineering license in the States of Texas and Virginia, a B.S. in Civil Engineering, a B.S. in Construction Management, and an M.S. in Architecture, and a Drilling Certificate from Texas A&M University. She is also currently working on a M.S. in Energy Policy and Climate Change from Johns Hopkins University. She enjoys spending time with her teenage son and traveling.
- M.S.,Architecture-Ball State University
- B.S., Construction Management-Ball State University
- B.S., Civil Engineering-Purdue University
- Drilling Certificate-Texas A&M University
- M.S., Energy Policy and Climate-Johns Hopkins University (In-Progress)