What are Giving Day Advocates?
Giving Day Advocates are volunteers who help create excitement about this April's special campaign. You can do it from anywhere, at any time, entirely remotely - no need to come to campus.
Advocates are asked to do the following in support of Giving Day:
1. Make a gift on Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
2. Look through our Giving Day Toolkit to find suggested posts and themes to share.
3. Listen in on the Wednesday, April 17 Advocate Volunteer Briefing call.
4. Contact your networks and ask them to join you in making a gift on Giving Day.
5. Spread the word. Talk about Giving Day on your own social media platforms. Use the hashtag #RMAGivingDay and follow the campaign by commenting, tagging friends, and sharing posts.
6. Celebrate when we reach the goal of 127 new donors in a single day!
Contact Christine Meyer at 540-636-5206 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or to learn more.
Giving Day Advocates
As of April 18, 2019.
Harry Austin, III '75
Lee Cowper '70
Tom Garner '70
Amy Gray '15
George Hensley '54
Lucy (Williams) Hooper
Lieutenant Colonel Frank "Chip" Humphrey, USA, Retired '66
Lew Jones '59
Taylor Jones '16
Scarlett (Praml) Kibler '89
George Mathias '54
Juliette Michael '11
Alexandria (Xereas-Gonzales) Middleton '05
Bryan Moore '84
David Parrish '02
Major General David Puster, US Army, Retired '75
John Simar '68
Bo Snitchler '06
Lieutenant Colonel Mike Starling, USMC, Retired '88
Rear Admiral John Stufflebeem, USN, Retired '70