Close this search box.

Once courses are completed, the college credit is awarded and reported by the college or university authorizing the dual-enrolled status. Therefore, students will request transcripts of college credit directly from the college or university through the appropriate registrar office.  Students may begin at the following websites:

Many well-known colleges and universities will accept these credits. Please be advised to check with all state and private colleges and universities first to verify if they accept this credit in advance of making applications for Dual Enrollment.