Inspire the RISE Within.
Making Leaders Who Will Improve Humanity.
More than 125 years of experience and heritage have taught us that our students are curious and deserve to be challenged academically. We are committed to shaping good character through positive leadership, professional conduct, and service. We work to ensure each student is self-reliant, respected, and recognized as a unique individual, embraced in a family environment.
Portrait of a Graduate
Click here to view the online experience depicting our students.
A graduate of Randolph-Macon Academy will be a broadly educated, adaptive leader of character, ready to pursue a life of meaning and success emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically.
Attributes of this graduate include:
- Intellectually adventurous and curious
- Self-assured; confident in leading, following, and supporting others on their team
- Self-aware, spiritually and intellectually, to meet life’s challenges
- Devoted to the practice of high ideals; always seeking to contribute to the betterment of others
- Possessing the determination and resilience to persevere when faced with life’s obstacles
- Technically astute and globally aware; able to communicate effectively
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Producer and consumer of knowledge
- Inquiry-driven; unafraid to pose meaningful questions
- Self-disciplined, academically and morally, and committed to self-improvement