FOR ALL POSITIONS: Please forward cover letter, resume, and list of three references to email@example.com or mail to: Director of Human Resources, 200 Academy Dr., Front Royal, VA 22630. EOE. We will only contact candidates invited to interview. MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK.
For June start date - Flight and Drone Instructor Position
Randolph-Macon Academy is seeking a career-minded flight instructor and drone expert to teach high school students at a private military boarding school.
Aircraft: Cessna 172s
Requirements of the position:
- Flight instruction and primary drone instructor for R-MA students during school year and summer
- Maintain safety standards at all times
- Supervise night study halls
- Keep track of students grades and GPA’s
- Must have 4 year College degree – preferably in Aviation
- Must have current Commercial and Certified Flight Instructor Certificates for single-engine aircraft with Instrument Rating
- Must possess current second class medical
- Must be able to obtain Remote Pilot Certificate within a short time period
- Must have small Unmanned Aircraft System industry experience
- Be able to design and build unmanned aircraft
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and work well with high-school students
For 8/15 start date - School Year Nurse
Our Nursing Department is seeking a full-time Nurse who will be responsible for healthcare management for students at Randolph-Macon Academy including education, prevention, and treatment. This position is for the school year only and the hours vary but are mainly from 2 pm to 10 pm Monday – Friday and 1 weekend per month Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm.
The duties/requirements are:
- Identifies patient care requirements for students at R-MA
- Documents patient care in medical charts and in online system
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies
- Medication administration
Must have LPN or RN licensure in the state of Virginia with either a Multi-State license under the Multi state Licensure Compact or single state license in Virginia; CPR certified. Prefer 5 years of experience, prefer experience in dealing with children/teenagers.
Full-time positions offer a wide range of employee benefits. Our culture supports the opportunity to grow in your career field, while gaining the unique experience of working in a boarding school environment. Competitive pay.