FOR ALL POSITIONS: Please forward cover letter, resume, and list of three references to email@example.com or mail to: Director of Human Resources, 200 Academy Dr., Front Royal, VA 22630. EOE. We will only contact candidates invited to interview. MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK.
Barber - Part time - 1 day per week
Head Track and Field Coach - Spring
Head Boys' Tennis Coach - Spring
Assistant Baseball Coach - Spring
Purpose/Primary ESSENTIAL Job Function:
Lead all aspects of admissions, marketing, communications, photography, enrollment and retention. This is a senior level position reporting to the President of the Academy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead admissions officer for the Admissions program, overseeing the process as executed by the Admissions department with an understanding and ability to execute the action chain of events, as implemented by all admission counselors who interact with a prospective student, from inquiry to enrollment.
- Employs innovative state-of-the-art methods to draw mission-appropriate applicants in sufficient quantity and quality to ensure the continued vitality of the Academy.
- Establish operational strategies to maintain flow of qualified applicants to the Academy.
- Lead activities, analyze trends, manage enrollment program and practices.
- Responsible for the efficient management and operation of the Admissions, Photography, and Communications offices.
- Cultivate positive relationships between Randolph-Macon Academy and the interested public.
- Welcome prospective families to the Academy including holding open houses.
- Oversee the retention committee and spearhead initiatives for the re-enrollment of students.
- Supervise all personnel and functions assigned to the Admissions, Communications, and photography departments.
Knowledge, Experience, Education, and Competencies
- Must believe in and have a commitment to the mission and vision of the Academy.
- Excellent communicator with ability to produce ideas, communicate them, make recommendations and positively influence the outcome.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills; ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Strong leadership, management and supervisory skills.
- Must enjoy working with Middle and High School age students – must be creative, consistent, empathetic and dynamic.
- Master’s degree in education or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of admissions experience.
- Strategic thinker.
- Working knowledge of Middle and Upper School age students, developmental needs, and how to connect.
- Significant experience leading a team.
- Ability to balance the needs of students, families and faculty.
- Proven ability to establish solid positive working relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary and confidential information with the highest ethical standards and meticulous attention to detail.
- Prefer private school experience.
School Year Nurse
Our Nursing Department is seeking a full-time Nurse who will be responsible for healthcare management for students at Randolph-Macon Academy including education, prevention, and treatment. This position is for the school year only and the hours are from 8 am - 5 pm Monday – Friday.
The duties/requirements are:
- Identifies patient care requirements for students at R-MA.
- Documents patient care in medical charts and in online system.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies.
- Medication administration.
Must have LPN or RN licensure in the state of Virginia with either a Multi-State license under the Multi state Licensure Compact or single state license in Virginia; CPR certified. Prefer 5 years of experience, prefer experience in dealing with children/teenagers.