Letter From The President of the Alumni Association
Dear Fellow Alumni,
Though the roads we travel are diverse, we share a common bond: the invaluable experiences and education we gained during our time on "the Hill." The Alumni Association Board of Directors works through that bond to create opportunities for alumni to reconnect with each other as well as with the Academy.
If you attended R-MA for at least one semester, you are a member of the Randolph-Macon Academy Alumni Association. I encourage you to reach out and get involved!
There are many ways to support your Alumni Association, including:
- Attending or calling into an Alumni Association Board of Directors meeting to learn about current projects and future plans
- Attending or hosting an alumni gathering in your area
- Reading the alumni e-newsletter, The Dome Dispatch, and The Sabre magazine
- Purchasing an alumni brick for the Alumni Brick Terrace in front of Sonner-Payne Hall or Crow Plaza in front of Crow Hall
- Wearing your R-MA gear
- Attending the annual Homecoming celebration
For more information about how to join, participate, or volunteer, please contact the Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Bo Snitchler '06
President, Randolph-Macon Academy Alumni Association Board of Directors