How the Parents’ Association helps our students:
- The Hospitality program: Local families offer off-campus hospitality and on-campus help to R-MA students and remote families who desire a touch of "home" for their children.
- Concession sales: Conducted at sports events, Homecoming and Parents Weekends, and other special occasions. Home baked goods are needed to sell as part of the concession sales.
- Used uniform sales: A service provided to R-MA families to save them money.
- The Christmas project: The PA puts on a Christmas celebration for the R-MA staff and faculty to show appreciation for their dedication and hard work with our children, and to share the spirit of the holiday season with them.
- The Birthday project: Provides recognition and gifts for each middle school student on their birthdays.
- The Military Ball: Parent volunteers help decorate and chaperone this special event for our junior and senior cadets.
- Book Fair: The PA puts on book fairs for both the Middle and the Upper Schools.
Additional funding: The PA helps the Middle School and Upper School by funding mentoring programs, flight dinners, dances, military programs, academics, and sports.
The PA funded a total of 10 grants in the 2015-16 school year. Read the article by Lori Ponn P'17, '18, '19 to learn what grants were funded.